Interviewing @ ABC Family & Disney TCA’S Winter Press Tour ’12 for MSN TV
For those of you non-entertainment junkies out there, TCA stands for Television Critics Association and the organization has press tours all year round. January is the beginning of their winter 2012 press tour where networks bring back a few familiar faces and introduce new ones.
Here’s the juicy scoop from my adventures with your favorite TV stars! To watch these junkets, please check back on MSN.com.
1) Eva Longoria told me she can’t wait to chill out and go on vacation after season 8, the final season of DH wraps. She’s also appalled by the fact that her co-stars Doug Savant and Marcia Cross said she’ll cry the hardest last day on set!
2) I asked Ricardo Chivira what it’s like being “married” to one of the sexiest women on TV. He laughed and said, “so what.”
3) Marcia Cross and Vanessa Williams said they don’t get to keep the fabulous clothes on DH! What a tease!
4) Felicity Huffman thinks her husband William H. Macy’s got major sex appeal. Mainly because he’s like a lost puppy and girls want to rescue him.
5) Doug Savant says fans think his real name is “Tom”.
“Don’t Trust the B—– From Apartment 23”
1) Krysten Ritter says she cracked a tooth while filming a make-out session on set. Then the pilot got picked up by ABC, so it all worked out!
2) Dreama Walker says Krysten is a bad influence because she turned her on to – wait for it – coffee.
3) I asked Krysten what it’s like to sit on top of a cake for a sex scene and she said she got a lot of icing up there!
4) James van der Beek tried to convince me he’s BFF’s with Ke$ha after starring in her “Blow” music video. I told him he’s crazy to go from “Dawson’s Creek” to Ke$ha and now, two crazy girls in Apartment 23.
1) Bruce Greenwood told me he’s more excited to play a man lost in Amazon than Captain Pike. And YES! Bruce confirmed that Captain Pike will be in Star Trek the Sequel!
2) Leslie Hope played Keifer Sutherland’s wife in “24” and her pregnant character died unexpectedly in the series! Leslie said Michael Green, the writer of “The River” promised her she’ll be on for 40 episodes!
“Good Christian Belles/Bitches”
1) Kristin Chenoweth told me she signed on to G.C.B. to unleash her inner bitch.
2) David James Elliot said he signed on mainly because of his character’s name – “Ripp Cockburn”.
3) Marisol Nichols & Mirium Shor gave me tips on how to be the perfect Southern belle!
4) Leslie Bibb told me that unlike her character, she was not a mean girl in high school. She got dumped the day before prom!