Hey friends! If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, you know I’ve been teasing y’all with my new HTC One X+ phone for the past few weeks. As someone who switches phones more often than outfits, I was a little skeptical in the beginning. After all, I’ve switched from a blackberry to an iphone, then a Galaxy Note 2 all within a year.
It took about half an hour for the new HTC One X+ phone to sell me. Not only does it operate at a faster speed than my Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 5 with a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, it’s got 64 GB internal storage and long-lasting BATTERY life. (The HTC One X+ almost lasted as long as two working days when I forgot to charge it over night, a complete 180 change from iphone’s short battery life span.)
I’m what you would call “power-user” when it comes to smart phones. If I’m not making phone calls to publicists, I’m surfing for the latest news online, taking photos, and making videos. The HTC One X+ has an amazing camera, just check out the snap shots of me in actin on the red carpet, interviewing celebs:
For good time’s sake, here’s a vlog I made of my NYE in Vegas, chatting with J. Cole and Brandy!
1) Follow me on Twitter @XiXiYang
2) Follow HTC on Twitter @HTC
3) LIKE my Facebook fan page:
4) Tweet me and comment on my Facebook page WHY you want your new HTC One X Plus phone! Make sure to include #HTCOne
5) Whoever interacts with me the most on Facebook / Twitter will get their new phone mailed to them!
Good luck and be creative!!!