HAPPY 2012 FROM NEW YORK CITY!
To help our fabulous friends at EMC Bowery PR cover “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Kim Zolciak’s Ciroc-sponsored NYE party!
Ringing in the new year in Times Square has always been a dream, even when I went to New York University. I’m not sure why I never made it the iconic location to watch the ball drop but even if I did, I’m sure I wouldn’t have remembered it anyway!
I flew out to NYC to cover the GLAMOROUS Ciroc-sponsored party with Kim and we had an amazing time!!! Our PopStop TV team over at Los Angeles held it down at one of the hottest NYE parties in Hollywood with “Real Housewives of O.C” stars Alexis Bellino and Tamra Barney.
Although my eyes were swollen shut and my head ringing from being super jetlagged, I was extremely proud of what we produced and filmed that night! Nothing gives you that natural high like capturing NYC on New Year’s Eve! The energy, the people… I KNOW 2012 is going to be our best year yet!
My 2012 Resolutions:
1) Grow my baby – PopStop TV Network – from a regional show that airs in the tri-state area to a national show. I’m so proud of what we’ve accomplished the past year! From building the company ground-up to being recognized as one of the hottest go-to entertainment sources for fresh pop culture news by MTV and Celebuzz, we had an absolutely tremendous year in 2010! Our generation needs pop culture news delivered with flare style and I fully believe PopStop TV has potential to be the next entertainment channel catered to the MTV generation.
2) Be absolutely FEARLESS in anything I do. The book “Who Moved My Cheese” has shifted my whole perspective on life and business and let’s be honest – what would you do if you were fearless?
3) Be healthier. Hello 5am work out sessions and more trips to Trader Joe’s!
4) Laugh more and enjoy the moment. The present is all that matters!
5) Empower others with a fabulous mind.